The OJD Management Plan 2013-2018 (OJDMP) is funded by the sheepmeat and wool industries, with oversight and strategic direction provided by the Sheep Health Project Steering Committee (SHPSC).
SHPSC comprises representatives from:
- WoolProducers Australia
- Sheepmeat Council of Australia
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- State agriculture departments
- Australian Meat Industry Council
- Australian Livestock and Property Agents
- Australian Veterinary Association
- Australian Wool Innovation
- Livestock Biosecurity Network
- Animal Health Australia
Animal Health Australia coordinates the OJDMP on behalf of the industries. Technical advice is provided by the National Technical Adviser and, from time to time, Technical Working Groups may be convened at the request of the industries with representatives provided by Animal Health Committee. The program recognises the contribution made by a number of organisations that assist the sheep industries in the control of OJD.